K40 Whisperer is not recognizing certain elements

Good day.
I trust you are well.

I am new laser engraving and cutting. However I am struggling. It’s been more than a week and I’m about the give up.

I’ve downloaded a design and opened it up in CorelDraw. I’ve edited it and made it a RGB file with all the relevant colours etc. However K40 is only reading some parts of the design.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards
Shaun[Uploading:

Uploading: IMG_20210311_131828.jpg…

Please upload the SVG as well.

Clock

1 Like

So it appears that not all your blue lines are pure blue or your red lines pure red, in the RGB scale. This seems to cause Whisperer not to recognize the intended color for operation designation. I’m not a prime K40 whisper user but I do have it on my computer.

If I open your SVG in CorelDraw, I first select and ungroup all the lines with ctrl u so I can easily see which lines are red and which are blue. Then select all the red lines and open properties and set the line colors to 250 R. Do the same for the blue lines and set them to 250 B. Export everything as an SVG file and open in Whisperer.

Note, you do have some line duplications going on that may or may not cause an issue. Don’t have time to sort that out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it. I shall give it a shot.

1 Like