Just wondering if anyone is using the Eustathios in a dual extrusion setup.

Just wondering if anyone is using the Eustathios in a dual extrusion setup. I’ve never tried, but am keen to give it a go.
I know the Herculien carriage should fit the Eustathios and supports dual extruders, but was wondering if someone came up with a better fit?
Should I look at the Chimera or rather twin V6?

I would go chimera or cyclops over two V6 just due to the size and lost build volume. @Stefano_Pagani ​ is doing a dual I think. He did some carriage mods to my old (and never tested) chimera carriage I shared a long ways back: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1rU7sHY9d8qTjZHcjUwaVhDd1E

I’ve currently got this (github link) carriage running on my Eustathios.

You do lose a bit of space but I was over concerned. I mainly used it because I bought a volcano. However if I was to go back I would go with the chimera or cyclops as @Eclsnowman said.

@Oliver_Seiler Yeah, I’m using a chimera. Have not printed with it yet, but I have a cleaned up/corrected version of Eric’s design. I plan to re design it completely later, but I can share the current version if you want. Note that the V6.1 hotends are longer, so they will no longer fit into the arrangement Eric proposed in the design,

Thanks @Stefano_Pagani , I’d love to see your current design changes to give it a try.