Just to thanks everyone that helped me recalibrating and diagnosing problems in my printer

Just to thanks everyone that helped me recalibrating and diagnosing problems in my printer this year o/

Check it out, my prints now are as good as most I see in this group. Still on the printer bed with no processing what so ever.
These parts are connection joints for a laptop docking I’m building for my wife’s birthday.

Looks great. Are you using PETG?

PLA
A very shiny PLA.

Neat. For mine, I built the dock with the waveguides for the underneath speakers. Works fantastic!

Looking good. The stringing could indicate it’s maybe a tad over-temperature on the nozzle and/or needs a little more retraction, but it’s darn close…

@Jon_Gritton thanks.
It’s already pulling a little more than 2mm and the hotend has a history of heat creep, so I’m reluctant to go further.
And if it goes cooler, the outer layers don’t fuse very well.

But yea, very damn close to the best this printer can do without hardware upgrades.

Is it too late to buy her a nice piece of jewelry?

lol
She married a maker, she knew what she was getting into.

I presume if this is PLA the fan is at 100%? Stringing can be very hard to get rid of entirely and as long as it’s minor and easily removed, it’s not worth risking the other quality factors!

itz weird google never posted this for me … they only post black google to me …