Just in. Thanks Ryan Carlyle for all the hard work.

Just in. Thanks @Ryan_Carlyle for all the hard work.

Hell yeah!

@Ryan_Carlyle Right On!!! As for James - it’s good to see you pop-up again in the 3DP world! You’ve been rather silent in the 2 forums I am on. Heck - almost as silent as JetGuy! By the way - the pic you posted - it almost looks like a CG render instead of a Photo - but, am assuming it IS an actual photo!

@Kurt_Wendt yes. I haven’t lurked on the google forums in some time. Just taking it easy trying some other stuff. Mainly check the FB groups and mosaic FB group.

@James_Armstrong Understood! And - can you Confirm or Deny is JetGuy is still Alive??

Oh I can’t wait till mine comes!

@Ryan_Carlyle Getting it to Europe costs almost as much in shipping as the book itself, and that is before Customs. And getting two copies just doubles the shipping …

@Miguel_Sanchez yeah, European shipping is hard to do cost-effectively. There will eventually be some kind of e-book option for people who don’t want to ship outside the US. I’ll ask about shipping cost for two copies.

@Ryan_Carlyle Exactly what I was asking your publisher right now. For European customers not only shipping but also customs make the book expensive. Two copies was slightly cheaper. I think I will wait till the Kindle version (or any other ebook format) becomes available.

WooHoo it’s here at last! @Ryan_Carlyle Just skimmed through it and really looks good!! Makes me want your whole series come to life!

Pointing out where to buy this:

1 Like