Just gotr my new controller for my Printrbot Simple Pro Thanks for the fast

Just gotr my new controller for my Printrbot Simple Pro Thanks for the fast excellent service @Brook_Drumm1 , you guys rock as always. Just waiting for the new tips to arrive from Printrbot and my printer is getting a complete overhaul including new belts, its getting tired with all the filament it has digested. Love my Printrbot!!!

Still my favorite printers for a reason:-)

Make sure you get that other board to him so he can fix those problems!

Yup, board is already on its way to them.

@ThantiK my money is a mosfet failing and going open drain. I have had that happen on a couple of the fan mosfets on my Printrboards when I accidentally shorted wires together. Absolutely no fault of Printrbot’s, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what they find.

That is what I was thinking, but no visible damage on the board that I could see. But if you ever want to torture test a product, send it to me, I seem to be a magnet for faults.

@funinthefalls the only thing I would believe would show it is continuity across the source and drain on the mosfet. I am as well. Part of the reason I got into this stuff is cause so often I received broken parts and needed to repair them.

@funinthefalls considering you have Brain as your profile picture. Have you printed Pinky and the Brain yet? :slight_smile:

missing/deleted image from Google+

Not yet. But great idea!!!

Brain is building a clone army lolmissing/deleted image from Google+