Just a heads up,

Just a heads up, I’ve got a large installation that I’m planning for False Profit’s Priceless weekend - which is july 4th weekend. It’s a structure that is going to have roughly 3000 leds in it, and as happens with these things, I’m behind in getting it ready. (What? I hear you say, that’s still 2.5 weeks away! Except I don’t have next weekend available to me, and because I’m hell bent on driving this thing from an arduino class device, I have to fast-track due support (and in a really, er, shall we say wide ranging sort of way) to actually do this).

What does that have to do with the library and this community?

I’m going to be a bit less engaged for the next 2.5 weeks. I’m going to try to get some work done on documentation and examples - and I have some bug fixes that make it worth spinning up another RC build. I will also try to keep an eye out for questions here and answer when I can - but won’t be able to dig quite as deep until after july 4th weekend.

I suspect @Mark_Kriegsman will still be around, and knowing me, I will probably not do as good of a job as I should staying focused on the project at hand.

Mostly I just wanted to let people know why I may be a bit quieter over the next 2-3 weeks.

Yep- I’ll be here and helping out as I can, as I know many of our other members will be helping each other out.

Wishing you the best of luck with your (crazy, awesome) project!

i don’t think i know enough to help write any documentation, but if someone rough drafts it, i can edit it if you want.

Ah, bummer we’re going to miss this year’s camp out! I think that we’ve been to all of the previous years.

I’m also doing an installation at Priceless, but mine is fairly small/straightforward and I anticipate setup going quickly – I’m arriving a whole day early, but I think/hope my setup will only take a couple hours. So, if you’re running behind and need help setting up your piece at the event, I’d be happy to give you a hand once mine is done. Can’t wait to see what you’ve got planned. :slight_smile: