I've got all axes working from the system,

I’ve got all axes working from the system, however the Z axis doesn’t actually move, but rather makes a lot of noise, and best I can tell, the belt is actually skipping over the teeth on the motor pulley.
Also, manually moving the belt requires some force… Any suggestions on how to make the table move more easily?!..

I have the same problem, the alingment from the bed is the problem, loosen the screws from the bed and it works, tight them and it skips again

A few things to check.

One the belt is angled from the motor to the ball screw or the center pullly to the ball screw.
The screws may be a little short try removing the nut and pull the pulleys down to the end of the screws.

Two you bed is not level. In this case you need to make sure the bed is flat any angle will add additional friction on the ball screws.

Three the pulley is slipping on one of the ball screws and forcing the bed out of alignment. You really have to tighten them with some force.

Also make sure you have updated the configuration file as the z motor needs to move at a low rpm accl.

It got better for me when the bed wasnt near the bottom.

1 nope
2 nope
3 nope
4 it’s currently set for 5mm/s

Just like with Krijn it works ok when it is high, but (I counted the steps) as soon as I go -13cm, it skips… As if the ballscrews are angling inward as you go lower, and the bed profiles no longer fit!.. I have loosened the screws for the bearing holders on the top, and am current trying to do the same on the bottom 4…
If that gives it just enough room to align itself, I can the theoretically tighten them again and be done with it!..

Leave the screws that hold the bearings loose and try. I will compare with ours as we did have this problem to begin with but we can now move limit to limit no issue.

Leave the screws that hold the bearings loose and try. I will compare with ours as we did have this problem to begin with but we can now move limit to limit no issue.

ALL screws are now loosened to a degree that I can manually move them (so profile screws, bearing holders, ballscrews… Every single screw that has to do with the bed is loosened… I can get lower, but not all the way! The last 3 cm or so are problematic!
As the bed profiles are now looser, I can manipulate them to a degree, and when it is at the top, that works, but at the bottom they’re pressed so tightly between the ballscrews that they won’t budge… So definitely an issue where the ballscrews are a fraction closer to each other at the bottom compared to at the top!

Ok, got it working…

I’ve moved the bed all the way up, then inserted a Stanley blade between the short arm and front ballscrew left and right.
Then I moved it down to where the belt started slipping, at which point I disengaged the motors and manually turned the belt all the way to the bottom endstop.
Then I tightened the bearing holder screws in the bottom plate. I then moved the bed all the way up again, and removed the Stanley blades.
Now the bed can move up and down just fine.

However I think that for the next batch of FABkits, the short bed carrier arms should be made a hair shorter… It’s more desirable to have a bit of free space (as that can be remedied by tightening the screws) than to not have enough space! (As that can only ve remedied by removing, shortening and reassembling the arms…)