I've been trying for 2 nights now to get a simple gcode file to

Looks like a problem in harmonisecoordinates.

There are known issues sending inches. Can you confirm that your gcode is in metric?

If you want to use inches then my suggestion would be to roll back to grbl 0.9x and use the grbl workspace. Or feel free to fix the grbl widget in the jpadie workspace

I’m not totally sure how to set the units, but it should be in metric.

My gcode is sending G21, mm

I tried loading it up in safari and it seems like it is working… I was able to load my gcode and start running it.

yes - not an issue with units in this case. the error was that for some reason your instance was not receiving the config information from your controller. I’ve not come across that before. Perhaps a hard cache flush will help in Chrome.

@Justin_Adie @jlauer Thanks so much for the help. I will try again tomorrow to see if the cache fixes the issue in chrome.

@Justin_Adie the main workspace.js would be pulling in the zipwhip and jscut widgets and truly those aren’t needed. So you could just comment them out from loading in the main workspace file. The gcodedata one is loaded from the gcode widget. It’s that cool feature that when you hover known Gcodes it shows you the meaning in the Gcode widget in a flyout window.

That sounds really cool. Please let me know if I can help with testing in any way.