It's friday and the transparent 1.75mm ABS i ordered from fabber parts just arrived,

It’s friday and the transparent 1.75mm ABS i ordered from fabber parts just arrived, i know what i’ll do this weekend :slight_smile:
Does anyone already have exprience with this?

I haven’t tried that particular supplier, but I’ve been doing a lot of printing with MABS (“transparent ABS”), and I love it. It’s my favorite printing material.

Thanks for the heads up, let’s see what i can get out of it :slight_smile:

It seems to have less warp and handle overhangs really well. I also like the way it looks a lot more than transparent PLA (still haven’t played with polycarbonate). It just prints really smoothly and accurately. Even with all the printing I’ve done, I still occasionally pick up an MABS part and think “wow, I really printed that?”

I have a 10lb spool that I got from someone who custom-made 5 of them, and I recently found some on Amazon from Zen Toolworks that’s not quite as clear, but still prints really well.

Sadly it seems the stuff i got is inferior to the black ABS i usually use. Even a slight overhang leads to visible drooping :frowning:
The color is nice though.