Issue about MISC module

Hi everyone

i’m new to smoothie and recently buy one for a glue dispensing CNC project. in this project i need to control 3 penu-valves for gluing operation.Valve No.1: inject , Valve No.2: Help Valve No.1 to suck air behind glue quickly to prevent pour extra glue, Valve No.3: used to uplift and lower the glue syringe pump. Here is the question. in this case i’v used 4 “misc” module in “config” file of smoothie but when i call them in a G Code, only one of them works. others remain off and i don’t know why. but when i use another module (like “fan” for example) it works perfect. why i can’t use multiple “misc” modules in smoothie board V1.0 “config” file and call them separately? (Firmware: CNC-latest , Board Version: v1.0a)
Here is my config for MISC

(
switch.misc.enable                           true             #
switch.misc.input_on_command                 M40              #
switch.misc.input_off_command                M41              #
switch.misc.output_pin                       2.4              #
switch.misc.output_type                      digital          # just an on or off pin

switch.misc.enable                           true             #
switch.misc.input_on_command                 M42              #
switch.misc.input_off_command                M43              #
switch.misc.output_pin                       2.5              #
switch.misc.output_type                      digital          # just an on or off pin

#switch.misc.enable                           true             #
#switch.misc.input_on_command                 M44              #
#switch.misc.input_off_command                M45              #
#switch.misc.output_pin                       2.6              #
#switch.misc.output_type                      digital          # just an on or off pin

#switch.misc.enable                           true             #
#switch.misc.input_on_command                 M46              #
#switch.misc.input_off_command                M47              #
#switch.misc.output_pin                       2.7              #
#switch.misc.output_type                      digital          # just an on or off pin
)

Best Regards.

it solved. tnx to you all.that was my mistake. the problem was the number of each module. they must be call with a different numbers. like “misc1” , “misc2”, etc.
hope enjoy it
:slight_smile:

1 Like