Is there anybody can help me solve the problem of linking RJ45 cable with

Is there anybody can help me solve the problem of linking RJ45 cable with computer? (my compter can’t surf the internet)I try to follow the instruction of connecting 3D printer to computer but computer never show the ip like 192.168.137.* so that I can’t open the website of OctoPrint. Besides, the wifi access seems not to function. The wifi access has light when the battery is in charge ,however, neither the computer nor the phone can receive the wifi like TP-LINK*** of the 3D printer. I tried hard to solve the problem but it didn’t work so I may need some help.

Try another RJ45 cable

@Ivan_Hoe which RJ45 cable? the 3D printer only have http://one.Do you mean the computer’s? I have already tried two different computers to connect but both didn’t work. And I don’t know why the wifi access seems not to function as my computer as well as phone can’t find TP-Link.

Unless you already have a DHCP server on Ethernet (e.g., connected via the back of a WiFi router), you will need to provide a DHCP server on your computer. Here are instructions if you want to connect computer to Ares directly: Connect to Ares (OctoPi) by Cable - Google Docs

@whackyhack thanks,I solve this.