Is there any place I can get a wiring diagram for Grbl+ramps 1.4?

Is there any place I can get a wiring diagram for Grbl+ramps 1.4? I left my 3d hotend and bed hooked up and as soon as I flashed the fork for this setup my hotend started to smoke about 15s later. It got so hot and I could not stop it so had to run about 10 feet behind a cabinet to pull the plug. It looks to be okay but I have no idea what was smoking (possibly the ptfe tube in the throat).

I looked over the web and could not find any info whereas with a Marlin + Ramps that info is all over the net.

Edit: I dug around and had to piece stuff together since there is no single source of this information that I could find but Heater_1 (the second heater which I believe is the hotend as the bed is Heater_0) is attached to the Arduino 2560 via Pin 8 and on Grbl Pin 8 is Liquid coolant which when digging deeper the fork for this is always on per the dev so BOOM the hotend got well over 300c before I could pull the plug and no fan cooling was working. Now I know but I wish the ramps pinouts was out there.