Is there a way to set LaserWeb on Raspberry Pi to allow me to

Is there a way to set LaserWeb on Raspberry Pi to allow me to plug in a gamepad or numeric keypad into the Pi and control jogging features? To stretch this request even further, the ability to add buttons to home, pause, stop, set zero, check size and so on through the RPi inputs?

To be clear, I’m not using Laserweb through the Pi, instead I’m connecting to it via my workshop computer which is across the room. Being able to load up a file, go to the laser and jog my laser and then go back to the computer and press play would be a huge time saver!

The LaserWeb Server (lw.comm-server) can be connected by more than one websocket client at the same time.
You could programm a separate app to run on the Pi which would read gamepad or Raspi Pins and send corresponding commands to the LW4 Server.

Programming anything on the Pi is way above my head Claudio, however I do have a really lower powered machine over there. It might be JUST good enough to connect to the server and use a cheap keyboard to jog. Thanks! That’s interesting that it will allow multiple connections.