Is anyone else having issues getting Cloud9 to load on their Beaglebone Black?

Is anyone else having issues getting Cloud9 to load on their Beaglebone Black? I got it to load once, but now… no go? I’m on Linux.

Can you still SSH in?

Gate One seems to be working…

Can you ‘ps auwx | grep node4’? How about after running ‘systemctl restart cloud9.service’?

restarting cloud9 didn’t work… 676 0.0 0.1 1956 572 pts/1 S+ 19:35 0:00 grep node4

Odd. ‘journalctl -b -a -u cloud9’ might shed a bit of light.

interesting… I just ran cloud9 from the the shell, and it told me the cloud9 directory didn’t exist… so I recreated it, and then typed cloud9 in the shell, and it started… then I was able to access it via the link…

Seems it happens each time I use Cloud9… to get back in I have to start it from the shell, then I can go to the web interface.

Is it giving you an error when it dies? Have you modified it from the shipping version?

Doesn’t seem to be giving me any errors… And no, I haven’t done anything to it aside from plug it into the usb.

p.s. off topic here but do you happen to know the polarity of the DC jack?

hrmm… cloud9 doesn’t seem to want to save any files.

Ok, seems to be working fine now… weird.

Update… Apparently after running the walk through it deletes the cloud9 directory instead of just the demo files causing it to crash until you remake it and reset the board.

Thank you Jason !!! the exact same thing happened to me.

Glad I could help… Drove me nuts for a while! :stuck_out_tongue: