Interesting development. I received today this video from the manufacturer sent by the engineer

Interesting development. I received today this video from the manufacturer sent by the engineer regarding my tube issue. It seems like its focusing the lens on the tube?

Doesn’t it look a little terrifying???

Still i dont know what to do :frowning:

Health and safety at it’s best.

Wow

You just have to see how the wall has holes.

Yeah, like the holes in the wall :grimacing:

Those bricks are cut for 10,600 nm response I suspect:)
I guess you just start turning stuff till it works…

Interesting info regarding this at the FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/441613082637047/permalink/830842153714136/

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty can’t see it I left that group … got overwhelming :frowning:

@donkjr ​ I get you. Just disable notification.

Lol “on the piss”, I like that description of the tube in the FB post. It’s a UK thing apparently @Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty .

Made me laugh a lot. I did not know that was a possible description but make sense and is good info for referencing. If your plasma looks like a drunk man piss then something is bad

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty if your research is done I would start adjusting the screws a small amount keeping careful track of how much you turn them. Maybe put a dot on the screw with “white out” to show location.
I would turn each screw in a sequence around the circumference followed by a pulse of laser to a target. If that adjustment does not work put the screw back in the original position and go to the next screw.
If nothing works going from screw to screw in one sequence reverse the sequence and try again.
Looking at their test setup I am guessing that there isn’t much precision needed.
Another option is to turn laser on continuous @ low power and tweak screws one at a time watching target. Careful of cooling!

I’m waiting until tomorrow and see if a get a explanation from this manufacturer as what exactly they are doing.

@donkjr ​ thanks for the test process

Happened to me today. No laser beam but full glow in the tube. :cry:

@Paul_de_Groot the same kind of tube? Is it a ionization virus lol.

@donkjr yes looks like it and just now i have to produce a lot of materials for the makerfaire. My tube doesn’t have screws at the end but just a cap

Whats happening!!! Over at FB they are giving cero chances on getting the tube working.

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty ohhh no. I was just thinking if I could take off that cap. No screws and i will post a photo when i get home.

Follow my link to the Facebook group and you’ll understand some of the technical details regarding this issue

Interesting