Important update to the differential!!
There are also some minor improvments but the main reason for this update is that i had a problem with the gear on one side breaking down. It was always the same side.
So i printed the case with a “cut” to see inside when assembled. After doing that i realised that the gear breaking down was 0.4 mm to far away from the other gears. So i fixed that and now they are as good as can be for now!
For those of you who have already printed the diffs you need to print and replace the part of the case that has no gears o the outside. It´s the same part for all three diffs and it should go fine with the rest of the already printed parts.