I'm using Kisslicer, and had to reinstall due to my virus software deleting the

I’m using Kisslicer, and had to reinstall due to my virus software deleting the executables for no good reason. Since then, my g-code doesn’t include anything to heat the bed. I’ve been manually heating my bed in repeteir host, then starting my print. In my material settingm I have the Bed set to 60, but when I run a print, it homes and heats up the extruder with no concern over the heat bed. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have had my virus software, Avast, attack my KISSlicer and I had to reinstall it to get it working. I do not have a heated bed and I heat my hotend manually in RepG before prints. So I guess the only thing I have to contribute is I switched to MSE virus software.

When you reinstalled, you probably blew away the initial gcode that you used to have under the printer Gcode tab. Your gcode should have a token in there somewhere.

Ah, I definitely do not have a bed token, need to grab some old gcode and pull some lines out.

Thanks

Among a few other printer specific things like nozzle purging I have this in my prefix g-code;

M104 S ; set extruder temp
M190 S ; set bed temp and wait

And under Select extruder g-code I have this;
M109 S ; set extruder temp and wait

excellent @korpx thanks!