I'm recently getting curious in some uncommon mechanics for 3d-printers.

I’m recently getting curious in some uncommon mechanics for 3d-printers. I was thinking to buy a polar 3d printer, but it seems is not produced anymore (the company is making some cartesian printers, it seems.). I found one other printer called Sculpto+, has anybody tried it? seems not so expansive, but all reviews I find on youtube are in some weird language. Also scara 3d printers are interesting, does it exist any commercial kit for these two kind of mechanics?

Robotdigg has a couple scaras. Check David Crocker’s blog for mods to make the cheap one better

The Zatsit Delta printer has some very interesting mechanics- no bearing on the arms, only polypropylene hinges.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/396334038/zatsit-the-awesome-delta-robot-and-3dprinter-with

@Jason_McMullan yes but it is pretty classic delta kinematic, interesting but I want to see how it works first @Wes_Cherry I’m evaluating the scara arm, there was also a southern african company making a scara 3d printer. Robotdigg ones seems good start point.
Any kit of “polar” style 3d printers around?