I'm putting out a call again for help with documentation.

I’m putting out a call again for help with documentation. I’ve got a lot pulling me away from both my laser and my computer while I prepare to move my family to a different part of the country and it’s making it difficult for me to keep up with the rapid development that is happening.

I would be happy to help guide others and do final formatting of documentation to get it uploaded to http://cncpro.co however we need help with content. Even simple bullet list instructions would help right now.

Please reach out to me or +Peter van der Walt if you’d like to help out.

Thanks!

I have very little time, but what I can do is write down what I learn as I go… That should provide at least a basis for documentation…

@CescoAiel every bit helps. Thanks!

+Peter van der Walt, @Carl_Fisher How do I get the drafts I make to you for inclusion in the documentation?

+Peter van der Walt I have registered… FearNaBoinne! Please ping me when you’ve done the bump… BD!

+Peter van der Walt did you have a chance to do the author bit yet?

Ok, thanks!
I just added the Live Jogging bit… It’d be great if either of you +Peter van der Walt or @Carl_Fisher could have a look whether it meets expectations, so I know whether to make changes or continue the same way…

Looks like a good start. I saw a few things I may want to tweak but I wont’ be able to until I can step through them while I’m in front of the machine. Keep it up!