I'm having trouble finding how to calibrate the extruders on a CubePro printer.

I’m having trouble finding how to calibrate the extruders on a CubePro printer. When I try to print, the left hotend lifts up the printed material because it is too close to the print bed. Google search is letting me down on this one…
Thanks in advance!

@Connor_Coleman since it came with multiple extruders and probably came pre-assembled, your situations are a bit different from mine where I put together a kit and added another extruder.

That being said, if the bed is not level or if the nozzle is not tight enough or if the extruder mount wobbles, that could allow one hotend or the other to scrape the bed.

Also, if you have your extrusion multiplier (flow rate) set too high or have your nozzle too close to the build plate, the top of the plastic will be above the bottom of the nozzle, you will have burned plastic on your nozzle and all of your nozzles will have a chance of dragging on the top of your printed layers.

@NathanielStenzel How would you suggest I fix it? Do I need to disassemble and reassemble the gantry or do I just need to turn a hidden screw?
Thanks!

@Connor_Coleman are you asking how to level the bed? I do not know. It probably says how in your instructions. I know that I would not recommend disassembling anything you did not put together in the first place. Did it come with instructions? Does it have any customer support via phone or online forum? I think cartesians tend to have adjustment screws on the corners of the heated beds, but I do not have a cartesian myself.