I'm having no luck at being able to cut this out.

I’m having no luck at being able to cut this out. What am I doing wrong and how can I get this cut out. Ignore the coloring, I want all lines cut through. After adding to LW only the inside of the halo and the small opening next to the right arm will cut. Here is the link to the svg file. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Can you please post a screenshot on how you are creating the operation and the outcome of the gcode

Using Corel draw generated a PDF file and transferred to inkscape. Then saved as a svg. I’ll post the gcode file when I get back home.

Yeah but I’m not asking for the gcode. I’m asking for a screenshot on how you are creating the operation

I guess I don’t understand exactly what your asking. A screen shot of laser web maybe?

Settings in LW?

He wants a screenshot of the settings for the cut-operations

As soon as I get back I’ll post that.

Someting like this…

@Tony_Sobczak im sorry i failed to explain myself correctly

After brought into LW

Selecting Only Outline

Cut everything

Inside and outside cut for a closed path will not generate gcode in that case. Not sure the reason as there seems to be space. Láser Cut operation does work and generated gcode for all lines. Please look at my image

Will give it a try that way.

Worked like a champ. Thanks so much!!!

question to the other users of LW: do you generally default to laser cut outside/inside? I run nearly everything as laser cut and it always works perfectly, therefore have yet to use the other operations.

@Domm434 outside / inside has its own purpose. Most cut should be done with Default Laser cut operation

as i thought, thanks Ariel :slight_smile: