I'm attempting to get my ShuttleXpress working on a fresh installation on a RPi2.

I’m attempting to get my ShuttleXpress working on a fresh installation on a RPi2. I got the error “wiringPiSetup*: You must only call this once per program run. This is a fatal error. Please fix your code.”, so I disabled gpio. Now when I run ./shuttle, I am having some other issues.

When I press the axis and increment buttons on the ShuttleXpress, I can hear the broadcast and the chilipeppr widget updates, however when I turn the dials, I get no movement. According to the terminal running ./shuttle, the commands are being successfully sent.

Here is my setup: RPi2 fresh install, gpio disabled on shuttleCP, nopoll-0.2.9.b207 , json 1.92.

Here is a sample screenshot of what I’m seeing in the terminal when running ./shuttle and turning the dials:

Any ideas?

EDIT: add links to my shuttlecp.c and Makefile

shuttlecp.c

Makefile

Problem Solved. edited this line and set my device path to ttyUSB0 Works perfectly now.

#define DEVICE_PATH “/dev/ttyUSB0” // Path for SPJS to connect to GRBL or TinyG. Not used for bCNC