I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem.

I never was able to get the code to fade from a color to black or the oppisite way, never actually blending into another color

@Johnny_Woods_Masamun But just a few comments up you said…

“Figured it out, Thanks for your help!” ??

Just re-post your entire sketch and try to be precise with what you want vs what that sketch is currently doing!

Remember… ‘Blending’ applies to color palettes . What you want is a ’ smooth transition’ between 2 colors !!

All the code in my sketch is working as expected for now, I was just wondering if there was a way to have a strip of leds basically do the same thing as sending one color moving ahead one led at a time, only I want it to blend in with the leds around it, to act like the light from one led is bleeding into the leds around it

You will find info about basic color math, Adding and Subtracting Colors, Dimming and Brightening Colors in this specific part of the FastLED docs…

Now I strongly suggest that you take the time to go through the whole FastLED documentation not just the Pixel Reference part.

Even if you don’t patiently read and assimilate the whole thing, at least you will get an overview of all that library can offer !!