I updated slicer to the newest version a while back and finally got the

I updated slicer to the newest version a while back and finally got the printer running good just one small problem.

What causes this to happen?
It gets worse the more parts you add.

It looks like the right side of this photo hit an endstop or a travel limit in your firmware. Nothing to do with the slicer, or if you expect it is, have a look at the gcode in a viewer.

So may be a faulty endstop ? It will print past that part just fine if I move the part in the viewer but it always seems to cut parts out if I add more than one part to the print.

If you examine the gcode produced by Slic3r for this print in a viewer does it cut off at the same point?

Don’t know ill look I’m getting ready to reprint his body. I think what happens was my settings for build area were not machine up in the program (Repetier host) and the firmware ill print this part and let you know how it goes.

Seems like that was the problem ill try a multi part print here in a bit just to make sure.

Yep, looks like a firmware travel limit. You shouldn’t see anything weird in the gcode if that’s the case.

Yep tags was the issue. I need to find a way to keep my spool from binding up on the spool roller. It makes my print skip a step… It sits on rails with 608zz bearings, but I think the spool is wound weird.