I tell you what, this ender 3 printer sure does a good job.

I tell you what, this ender 3 printer sure does a good job. Look at how smooth this surface is!

Looks very neat. Can you please share your slicer profile. I am currently struggling a bit to get such clean output

An eye-candy indeed.

Nice!! Is that straight out or the box?? Or did it take some work to get it printing so well?

Why the blue tape?

We bought one and liked the price and quality so much we ordered a second.

@Uday_Kumar_Adusumill sharing my settings likely won’t help much. Every printer is different, even of the same model. You just gotta mess with it for a while. Also, not every printer is even capable of doing it. Just depends on your printer.

@Cameron_Spiller just a combination of tweaking slicer settings. All parts are original. I did print out a couple minor parts but they don’t have anything to do with the printer quality. Just like a cover for the fan and stuff.

@Preston_Bannister helps prints stick better. Normally I print on glass but I was having some issues (probably due to old filament) and the tape helps. Honestly I like using the tape though. It makes the print have the same look all the way around instead of having one shiny surface.

@Jeremy_Brenner if I needed another printer I’d buy another one in a heartbeat. I just can’t justify spending another $200 when I don’t print that much and this one works great.