I made some modification to the Viki2 (Eustathios) mount to be used on my Herculien. It is not printing pretty yet as I am still learning how to dial in my printer settings and also creating a 3D drawing that is acceptable to a 3D printer format is another challenge. My next attempt is to print my new drawing of an Azteeg X3 box. I cant wait for my Bontech extruder to arrive as I know I am probably printing too fast on the stock extruder. Printing to me is like watching grass grow but the things you pull from the build plate is a gift!
Looks great. Keeps the modifications coming. And share your files on Youmagine when you are done so others can use them once you are happy with the results.
Thanks Eric, I went through a couple of revisions and settled on something I can personally use. I am not sure everyone can use though, however I did upload it to youmagine in case anyone wants to try it.