I just built an Openbuilds Acro 55 with xPRO V3 with a 6W OPT

I just built an Openbuilds Acro 55 with xPRO V3 with a 6W OPT Laser. The laser was wired exactly as openbuilds wired theirs and it is all setup. I downloaded the T2 Laser Software Trial and was able to get it to work with it. I am new to this. I am glad I was able to put it together. I have been playing with LaserWeb4.0.991 which should be the latest. I add a document, create the gcode and run the job. At first the laser was not turning on. After reading some more I added the M4 to GCODE START and finally saw the laser turned on with the job. I have been adjusting all the settings but had not had great success. I am frustrated now. I really need some help. What other settings do I need to change?

Joel what kind of success are you referring too?
Mind that setting for the xPro should be populated once you select GRBL in the machine profile presets in settings

Hola Ariel, thanks for the quick reply. The job runs completely but no engraving or burning on the cardboard. I imagine it is with the intensity of the laser.

@Joel_Guillen Lets start by making sure the above indication is done

I’m not sure what you mean by the above indication is done

@Joel_Guillen have you selected in settings the grbl profile?https://plus.google.com/photos/108534149229055139394/albums/6526280439569804129/6526280440852448802

Ok, that worked, thanks! That was easy. I had created a test profile and it was not working. The Generic GRBL machine profile is working for me. The intensity is too high now. I will have to adjust that. Is that best changed in the Laser Power Range in the Files Tab?

@Joel_Guillen laser power is always set up in each operation. I suggest you watch my LaserWeb4 videos on YT for some basic operation tutorial