I have the following problem with my Anet A8.

@Jan19998 I’m with @ThantiK on this one. I think you have more of mechanical problem than a software problem. But if you’re ok with that level of quality, that’s all that really matters. I just know that it’s not good enough for ME. Because at the end of the day, it’s all your stuff and as long as it suits your needs, that’s what’s important.

@Kevin_Danger_Powers Printed again with 100% flow, now there even is a little bit of overextrusion, gaps are still there. It’s also not good enough for me.

But what could be the mechanical problem? I know it’s difficult remotly but maybe someone has another idea.
https://plus.google.com/photos/100279217699892458580/albums/6612644797711079569/6612644795916682498

@Jan19998 are you sure that you have the right nozzle selected in your software? I had an update change mine once. It looks like there are gaps between things.

@ThantiK @Kevin_Danger_Powers selected the right nozzle size. i have tried a few mor things but nothing changed. it cant be a software problem nothing that i do in cura changed something. but what mechanical thing could it be? i kinda rebuild the x and z axis but again nothing changed. i’m out of ideas what i could try.

@Jan19998 well, the Z axis isn’t going to affect this unless your steps-per-mm are off. If you rebuilt the X axis, did you pay close attention to any kind of slop the might be present? I’d suggest checking the Y axis as well. Does your bed mount securely so that it’s not sliding around?

@ThantiK I have checked that there isn’t any slop. Bed is securely mounted. I have recently changed the belt bearings to toothed belt pulley but it changed nothing. Gaps go through to the bottom. So silly that most of the time since i have the printer i could not print acceptable.

missing/deleted image from Google+