I have just released a new beta version of (V2.70).

I have just released a new beta version of gcodeprintr (V2.70).

If you are running v2.68 please update before starting a print. The 2.68 version has a critical bug which leads to errors when the gcode file contains comments. Thanks to @Davide_Toppino for reporting the issue.

The v2.70 version comes with the new “Favorite Macro Button” , a new Autozoom option and pre-selection of text when showing temperature input dialog to allow quicker input.

491018267e7e332e97931b75c5f595d5.gif

Just begin a print and for now no problem. Thanks! At the end check all new features!

I have done some test print and it work, but now there is a delay from real printing layer and simulation layer. After some layer the app stay back 5/10 layer. Be carefull if you use features like “stop at layer”, the print effectively stop at the app layer showed, but with this delay it stop too late. Some one have see this issues?

It seems that the delay is due to difficulty in reading parts of code with circles or small radius, filling and linear layers are ok and manages to recover a bit here. But with small and round objects it does not make time

@Davide_Toppino good catch. The simulation tries to stay in sync with the print module by comparing the line numbers. However, for the checksum support I had to reset line numbers if requested by the firmware. I guess I need to add two independent counters for lines.

@Mathias_Dietz You can determitare the correct simulation layer number from the Z coordinate of Gcode? If yes maybe there is less stress for the sync.
Ps. …a little thing, you can add a “clear history” in the recent file?

@Davide_Toppino just released a new beta. please see my other post.