I have just printed my first parts for my Hybercube Evolution on my old

I have just printed my first parts for my Hybercube Evolution on my old Tronxy X3. This parts make me very exited, because they are made from ABS and they are absolutely flat! Absolutely no warping!
Behind me lays a months long struggle with warping. I made an enclosure, I redesigned the bed, because the stock construction is not able to get leveled. I use a 220W heater that allows to get more than 130°C (not that I would need it). I pressed the first layer into the bed, made over extrusion with this layer, but nothing helped.
And now there are currently 4 more parts at once printing and in my cellar there are only 14°C, so that I get not more than 30°C in the enclosure. Again no warping!
The real problem of my warping was a very stupid one. The fan of my E3d V6 clone was blowing straight to the E3D mount for my Tronxy. From this mount the air was reflected straightly to the bed. That air has even let the brim curl up. I rotated the fan by 90° and all warping is gone.
Btw. I don’t use something like BuildTak, PrintinZ, lokbuild, PEI. I have only clamped a 0.8 mm FR4 sheet to the bed. If the bed has cooled down, I can just take the parts away.