I have just begun building my Talos3D printer and was searching for a source

I have just begun building my Talos3D printer and was searching for a source for the electronics. I found the 3D supply source website which lead me here as well. I am new to the 3D printer world and am sure I will have many questions.
Looking forward to finishing the build. I have all the brackets cut and test fitted. Now ordering all the electronics while I disassemble and paint the brackets.

Looking great. Very glad to see another Talos3D Spartan taking shape. My favorite part about the Spartan is how strong it is. Thing is built like a tank a scales up very well.

@Alex_Lee ​ did an amazing job on it.

Thanks @Eclsnowman , but the Spartan was only made possible by all the crucial parts designed by you.

@Scott_W You can use pretty much any controller board. You don’t have to use the GT2560. Looking forward to seeing your build!

I’m a sucker for good sheet metal work, that looks great!

Also I make control boards so if you have any questions let me know.

@Eclsnowman That was what sold me, how solid it looks. I looked at many builds at OpenBuilds.

@Alex_Lee I have not decided on a particular controller, just looking at all the options. I am totally new to 3D printers, have never owned one. What board would you recommend?

@raykholo Thanks Ray. I’m really happy with the OpenBuilds C-Beam router. I will definitely have a look at your boards. I am undecided on the controller, and its a bit overwhelming wading through all the choices. I don’t want to go cheap and have to upgrade later.

Got all the brackets painted and reassembled the frame. Now ready for electronics.

Red on black is awesome.

@Scott_W I have to agree with @raykholo it looks really awesome! Please keep posting your progress.