I have done some work on my Marlin3DprinterTool.. Some functions are almost done.

Created a new installer… with desktop and startmenu shortcuts
will push it to Git and send mail to @Rien_Stouten

@Johnny_Linden
Installs fine, an it works!
It can detect my endstops.
But when I try to access the firmware with the button I get a exception error. Can’t find C:\Program Files (x86)\Marlin3DprinterTool\ArduinoSyntax.xml

Fixed it by copying it from github.

Allmost all options are greyed out?

I love the editor!

You need to connect to your printer to get them active

The ArduinoSyntax.Xml and MarlinCommunication.xml is regex for parsing and highligting. This makes it easier to find the different parts in the syntax

I am so glad that you got the program up and running… I will change the installer to have the ArduinoSyntax.xml included… Tanks for your help @Rien_Stouten

Can you send me the update installer and all files needed? anthony bolgar@live.com Ilove the idea of having a configuration tool!

anthony.bolgar@live.com?? You missed a dot

Nope, just anthonybolgar@live.com, did not mean to have the space in my name. Thanks for your help in getting the install issues resolved.

mail sent

Thanks

@funinthefalls Do you have a working z-probe and using AutoBedLevel?

Not yet, I was hoping to add these features soon.

Many of the features is about bedlevel and they use a z-probe.
Endstop , PID and Extruder calibration will work and you can use the Firmware upgrade tool to get your old values to the new firmware.

@funinthefalls and @Rien_Stouten
Did you get the software up and running?

I will need more betatester and pre-viewer for the upcomming You-tube tutorials,
The main purpose for this software is to get better prints and easy calibration

@Johnny_Linden
Just installed your update.
The installer works fine.
The Editor works, but for some reason keeps jumping back to C:\Users\Johnnyboy\Desktop\Marlin\Aktuell Rigidbot – Marlin 1.1.0-RC7\Marlin-1.0.2-1\Marlin-1.0.2-1\Marlin

After connecting the printer it takes a while before I can see the enstops. After that, no lag, so that’s good.
I don’t see the buttons for movement as in your photo’s.
Everything else is greyed out.

Oh, and the paypal donation page is in Swedish? Maybe English would be better for getting real donations.

@Rien_Stouten What version of Marlin?

The reason for the delay is that the Software is waiting for the initial report to end. I may do a timeout on that.
I will look at the jumping back to my “current” formware on one of my printers. Have you pressed save to store current and new firmware location?

The locations should be in the config xml… I will look at that

The paypal should not be in swedish. The reason for the Paypal is to et enought money to pay for the commersial components I have used. They creates irritating “Nag” screens.
I belive I will need 400$ to pay for both SerialPort and Surface chart

Like all responce I get .

@Rien_Stouten update done

PM