I have been trying to use g2core latest edge (100.17) in combination with Chilipeppr,

I have been trying to use g2core latest edge (100.17) in combination with Chilipeppr, but run into a connection problem. SPJS is 1.94, in http://chilipeppr.com/serialport I can see one port (Ti nyG G2 (ttyAMA0)), but when I connect to it it disconnects immediately.

It used to work fine with earlier g2core versions. @jlauer , any clue?

Output below:
open /dev/ttyACM0 115200 tinygg2
{“P”:"/dev/ttyACM0",“D”:"{“r”:{“fv”:0.99,“fb”:100.19,“fbs”:“100.19-1-g6f95-dirty”,“fbc”:“settings_default.h”,“hp”:3,“hv”:0,“id”:“0084-d639-0084-8ce”,“msg”:“SYSTEM READY”},“f”:[1,0,1]}\n"}
{“P”:"/dev/ttyACM0",“D”:“g2core[mm] ok\u003e \n”}
{“Cmd”:“OpenFail”,“Desc”:“Got EOF (End of File) on port which usually means another app other than Serial Port JSON Server is locking your port. EOF”,“Port”:"/dev/ttyACM0",“Baud”:115200}
Error reading on /dev/ttyACM0 EOF Closing port.
{“Cmd”:“OpenFail”,“Desc”:“Got error reading on port. EOF”,“Port”:"/dev/ttyACM0",“Baud”:115200}
{“Cmd”:“Open”,“Desc”:“Got register/open on port.”,“Port”:"/dev/ttyACM0",“IsPrimary”:true,“Baud”:115200,“BufferType”:“tinygg2”}
{“Cmd”:“Close”,“Desc”:“Got unregister/close on port.”,“Port”:"/dev/ttyACM0",“Baud”:115200}
Shutting down writer on /dev/ttyACM0
writerBuffered just got closed. make sure you make a new one. port:/dev/ttyACM0
list
{“Error” : “We could not find the serial port /dev/ttyACM0 that you were trying to write to.”}
{
“SerialPorts”: [
{
“Name”: “/dev/ttyACM0”,
“Friendly”: “Synthetos TinyG v2 (ttyACM0)”,
“SerialNumber”: “0084-d639-0084-8ce7”,
“DeviceClass”: “02”,
“IsOpen”: false,
“IsPrimary”: false,
“RelatedNames”: null,
“Baud”: 0,
“BufferAlgorithm”: “”,
“AvailableBufferAlgorithms”: [
“default”,
“timed”,
“nodemcu”,
“tinyg”,
“tinyg_old”,
“tinyg_linemode”,
“tinyg_tidmode”,
“tinygg2”,
“grbl”,
“marlin”
],
“Ver”: 1.94,
“UsbVid”: “1d50”,
“UsbPid”: “606d”,
“FeedRateOverride”: 0
}
]
}
sendjson {“P”:"/dev/ttyACM0",“Data”:[{“Id”:“startup0”,“D”:null}]}
{“Error” : “We could not find the serial port /dev/ttyACM0 that you were trying to write to.”}

I have compiled version 100.19, which seems to be the latest firmware version. Loaded onto ArduinoDue board-only setup = no shield, no stepper motors, no limit switches etc.

I can see the COM port (using Serial Port JSON Server 1.94) and board responds to status commands ($, $$, $m) as well as gcode -> tried G0/G1 moves.

I can send you the link to my firmware, so you can try it on your board.

Maybe the port is opened from another client and results busy?

Good point @Luca_Nervetti ​.
@Menno_de_Graaf ​ maybe you can use a terminal program e.g. Coolterm or Putty to see if there is another process using TinyG serial port?