I have a file generated by fusion360 with a series of holes that use

I have a file generated by fusion360 with a series of holes that use a “ramp” technique to cut them. In chilipeppr the representation (in blue) looks correct, and that is the path my tinyg appears to cut, but the simulator (I assume the yellow path) is not ramping, but rather just going back and forth. So I am thinking that the simulator must have a bug?

Here is the file in question. https://gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/26d93124352bf2de3a67/raw/afbf3f653574fb912791c7f7f7fe42bf70c97e02/gistfile1.txt

It may be because the simulator does not do arcs. I asked this question a few weeks ago. The sim just moves linearly between arc end points. That may be the “back and forth” you see.

Ah, I bet you are right @Len_Sherman

That’s correct. The simulator doesn’t animate over arcs. It shows them visually, but those yellow light lines are to just show the start/end points which were important for debug because figuring out how to render arcs was a black art. There was no good documentation on the Internet so it became trial and error. I think CP’s arc rendering is now perfect.