I generate a grid in Adobe Illustrator and export it as a jpeg

Hi,
I generate a grid in Adobe Illustrator and export it as a jpeg file. When I upload it into LW and generate g-code. I found only one line could not generate G-code. As seen the pic the second vertical line. Anyone meet similar problem before?
Thank you

If all you are engraving is a grid wouldn’t it be easier to save as a svg or dxf and vector engrave rather than raster? will take a lot less time too.

Do not use JPEG or quality unless you use lossless jpeg. BMP format is better than JPEG for a grid. PNG or GIF or TIFF would be better as well.

SVG and DXF would be great too.

Thank you guys for kind help. I have tried export file as svg from adobe illustrator. But after uploading into LW ,it always says there is an error with my file. Not sure how would you guys to generate svg files? And I want to test my laser’s resolution, this is reason I generate the grid to see how the laser working. But very strange only on line would get g code from LW. Thank you very much.

I do not know what the problems are for SVG files but I know JPEG is the worst selection of image formats.

side note: most of the files i load claim an error in the console window. They still work though for my needs.

They might want to know what version of LaserWeb you are using.