I can't seem to run PID autotune with other parameters than the standard,

I can’t seem to run PID autotune with other parameters than the standard, 3 loops to 200C.

What is the command you are trying?

M303, I’ve tried with only “C” defined and once with “E”, “S” and “C” defined

I’ve just got my replicape up and running. and noticed while PID tuning i also can only define the S and E. the other options are unresponsive. or begin a pid tune with a target temperature of 0
Command M303 S220 C8

@killlisch can you specify which version of Kamikaze or Umikaze this is happening on?

I haven’t run the autotune in so long I haven’t looked at what works or not recently… I can take a look tonight.

Thanks!

i was running 2.1.0b. but will try the latest 2.2.1 and see if it is still an issue.

ok I would suggest the 2.2.1RC3 image - the latest builds have issues on a BBBW, though I’m working on that.

FYI I updated the wiki a couple of days ago with the parameters for M303 after feedback from a user on Slack. :slight_smile:

1 Like

could you show me an example code for a pid tune? primary extruder 235 deg c, 8 cycles and enable pre calibration with whatever algorithm you choose.
i still got the same issue as before and wondering if it’s the way im inputting the Mcode.

cheers
Alex

I would assume it would look like this on the newer Redeem versions:
M303 S235 N8