I broke my m2nano board.

I broke my m2nano board. Does anyone have a working one they want to sell? The price of a new m2nano is $44 including shipping.

Willing send you one for $30 if you still need it.

@funinthefalls Do you have 2 of them to sell? From your laser list (posted earlier today) you have had at least 2 K40s.

I have 2 boards one is a nano the other is a HT-Xeon.

I have a spare one and you can have it for free :grin:

@funinthefalls ​ The m2nano for $30 sounds reasonable. I will assume you intended US $ because that works out better for you.

The XT-Xeon would work but the connectors are different so it isn’t worth the trouble. Thanks for the info though.

I received your e-mail payment sent. Thanks.

@Paul_de_Groot ​ Thanks, I could really use a spare if you are willing to ship it. The least I could do is pay for shipping.

Thanks Paul, I sent my shipping info to you.

Will mail it out to you tomorrow @Scorch

Good to see Paul and Scorch are connected! I’ve contemplated sending you both an email to make intros. I am anxiously awaiting Paul’s Awesome.tech controller which will give me PWM capabilities for true greyscale engraving, but I’m really hooked on K40 Whisperer which only works with my nano controller which has no PWM and requires dithering (converting to black/white). One can only hope :wink:

@Paul_de_Groot Thanks Paul, I received the M2Nano board today and I am up and running again. I am really surprised it arrived before the board from @funinthefalls .

@Scorch no worries, happy I could help you out. Maybe you should set up a donate button on your webpage since so many people have downloaded the application. Cheers and happy new year!

You haven’t got it yet!!! Something has gone wrong then. If you don’t get it by Friday please let me know and I will refund you.

@funinthefalls Thanks, I will keep watching for it.