I bought RockBee because of an Arduino instruction manual!

I purchased one of RockBee’s 73 kits for Arduino, and to be honest I was intrigued by his R3 instruction manual, and the review had this instruction manual with experiments and code in it, so I thought I’d get it and try it out to see if it would be a good fit for my kids. I’ll let everyone know when I get them.
RockBee UNO R3 73 kit

2 Likes

I’ve picked up the Super Starter Kits for use in intro classes just to get kits the kids could possibly get parents to purchase at home. They are ~$40 but that RockBee kit looks amazing. Same parts as the Super Starter Kit but lots of extras too.

Looking forward to hearing what you think of the experiment examples.

I think it is worth recommending! I’ve bought other Arduino kits before, but RockBee’s kit feels perfect to me!!!..
The real gem in this kit is the comprehensive user/project guide. It is a complete, easy to follow tutorial, plus all the other free resources (development software and environments) that are available to make sure you can master the material. Frankly, while this kit contains a lot of hardware, the tutorial is where its real value lies.
I tried one of the experiments, I wanted to verify that if I were a beginner I could complete any of them, so I didn’t use too much of my expertise, the experimental code was opened directly from inside the electronic manual he gave me (yes RockBee also has an electronic documentation package with a lot of information and tutorials), and in the end the experiment worked, it was a smooth process! The rest of the experimental examples I did not go to verify, but I feel that it should not be bad, at least now Rockbee gives me the feeling that it is perfect! I’ll let my kids verify the rest of the examples!