I bought a K40 laser cutter and i got it firing without issues,

I bought a K40 laser cutter and i got it firing without issues, now the software is a different story. The disk with moshidraw is too scratched and i cant get anything off of it. I also have a usb that says “lihuiyu studio labs” and a date that says “2016.02.15”

Where do i get the software to make my laser cutter work?

You are probably going to have to contact the seller or try downloading it off of the net.

You can download the software from http://www.moshidraw.com/English/Support/Update/ . If you have the red dongle you want moshidraw2015x. Once inside the app you can run their updater to upgrade to moshidraw2016x.

I was able to get the disk to work after i used a disk cleaner, there is no moshidraw only CorelDraw, corelLaser and LaserDRW. Was the ad wrong and this printer uses a diffrent software or will moshidraw also work?

Look at the control board and see what kind it is…if it says m2 nano…then laser draw and corel laser is what you need…if it’s a moshI board then you have to have moshidraw

it says M2 nano, so i guess i am need to use CorelDraw. It keeps crashing on me, is there any way to fix that?

You need to be more specific.

Corel laser and laser draw is what you need to load up.