I am trying to get my WS2801 LEDs to work with FastSpi_led2.

I am trying to get my WS2801 LEDs to work with FastSpi_led2. I have them working with FastSpi. Also I have my LPD8806 led strips working with FastSpi_led2. I am using an Arduino Mega and connecting my WS2801s to pins 11 for data and 13 for code matching the code and not using a select pin. Is there something I am missing? Any help would be appreciated!

Try grabbing a newer version of the library - there were some mega related issues that didn’t get fixed until the 2nd preview (or 2.1) went up.

If that still doesn’t work - tell me more about what isn’t working - i’m about to get on a plane, but i should pop back in later tonight or tomorrow morning.

I did get my WS2801 working with the 2nd preview. The first example of Fast2Dev didn’t work at first but once I dug into it I got it working. Now trying to port my code from FastSPI the original, :), to the newer version for my ArtNet projects. Getting some weird color issues right now. Seems that the intensity or brightness of the light effects the color. I’m off somewhere! Thanks for this great code! I’ll update the community once I have all up and running!

Matt