I am totally new to OX,

I am totally new to OX, but I love the idea of the cut-it-forward program. I would love to be included, and I would be glad to keep paying it forward.

That would be great, Alex! I’ll do my best with them.

This might need to be the standard: two sets per recipient. Your project is gaining steam so fast Alex :slight_smile:

@Alex_Lee I have been doing some more thinking and reading on this. This is an amazing opportunity and a really innovative program, but It may be over my head at the moment. I don’t want to take somebody’s spot in the queue and not be able to deliver on getting plates to the next person in a timely manner. Thank you for the generosity, but I’d like to keep reading and learning awhile first.

@Jerry_Ellsworth stay in line brother. I feel you could donate something great.

I’d like to see @Eclsnowman get a set too. When you clearing the desk space bud?

@Brandon_Satterfield less of desk space issue as the cost of the CNC will be so high once I add in the cost of marriage counseling :slight_smile:

Ok, @Brandon_Satterfield , I appreciate the support.
@Alex_Lee please add me back to the list wherever it makes sense. I have some research to do, but I am on board and committed.