I am looking to find basic information on ChiliPeppr before making any attempts on

I am looking to find basic information on ChiliPeppr before making any attempts on a direction I want to go in to upgrade my X-Carve in the second half of the year (once my body mods are upgraded).

I am looking for something which also supports 4th Axis, and has a variety of additional g-code controls for turning things on/off (misting, vacuum, spindle, etc).

I attempted to find this information on Wikipedia. Alas, I found no page. Any chance of possibly posting capability & hardware requirement listing (preferably on Wikipedia) but, at least on the website? Hard to decide on a “purchase” in the “store” without knowing the specs.

Thank You for any an all consideration. :smiley:

Hmm, I do think this is information lots of folks want to know. What if we work on a Wikipedia page together? I could help give as much info out of my head as I could, if you want to try to document it all on a Wiki.

I have never made one. In fact the X-carve I want to apply a 4th axis to has only been used 3 times. I’m an Uber Noob.

LMAO

But, were I not drowning in a pool of "must learn by Q2 2017, then I’d probably welcome the learning opportunity. :slight_smile: