I am looking at a new 38.1 focus lens for K40 there are so

I am looking at a new 38.1 focus lens for K40 there are so many on the market and all with a different price dose it matter i see LO has them for 52 $ amazon has them for 21$ and everything in between all say Znse

Caveat emptor. EDIT: Sorry, that was terse. I bought a lens (50.8mm?) from LightObject and it improved my cutting performance significantly over the lousy stock K40 lens. That being said, I don’t want to disparage the cheaper sources. But do your homework; read the reviews, and check their return policy; educate yourself on exactly what it is you are expecting to get, and be prepared to return it if it does not meet your expectations. I have found that a bargain is not a bargain if you have to buy something else to replace it. Good luck.

I have the 18mm $21 version, but they also have one for the 12mm head, same company.

@JamieR that’s one of the one’s i was looking at and amazon takes everything back there are a couple of lens on amazon so the one you have any good ?

It appears to be very good. Had it since April. Depending on type of air assist you have, you may need to clean it more often.

@JamieR i have the LO air assist 18 MM lens

Cool.