I am attempting to use Laserweb4 to run a grbl 1.1 CNC milling machine.

I am attempting to use Laserweb4 to run a grbl 1.1 CNC milling machine. I went through all of the configs, and turned CNC mode on in the settings, but it isnt working too well.
Has Laserweb abandoned CNC milling , or is the configuration of the program for CNC, and not laser, somewhere that I have not yet found ??

Hello. I am using láserweb with a cnc smoothie based and a láser with grbl 1.1.
I made a profile for the two machines in settings and choose the machine that I Want to use.
Both work fine for me.

Thank You, I did figure out that I need to make a material profile that has CNC modes in it , as the Laserweb4 defaults to your profiles in the material database, and if only a laser based profile exists, it wont CNC. My machine is not Smoothie based, but is grbl 1.1 and so far with material profiles set correctly, I seem to be getting what I expect from Laserweb4, but still it seems, most of the documentation seems to be geared towards laser machines.

@Ronald_Whittington I don’t use the material data base. To start, fill the settings for your cnc, give it a name and save your machine profile.

Ok thanks I will try this evening