Howdy, i'm making the transition to laserweb from visicut and having trouble with importing

Howdy, i’m making the transition to laserweb from visicut and having trouble with importing SVG files, I make a lot of keyrings so i fit as many on a sheet as possible, laserweb imports them separately and at the wrong dpi, is there a better way to do it than manually resizing and placing each one?

they are tiled in inkscape, laserweb seems to then take the svg apart, this is the svg i am saving…
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz4MXA1LvDdFaVJDX3M3eEEwb28

+Peter van der Walt On this same topic, I was thinking of it earlier but thought maybe I just hadn’t seen it yet in LW. Can I raster a vector SVG in LW?

are there plans to simplify the workflow? i’ve got used to importing the file and simply selecting the colours to cut / engrave no matter whether it’s vector or bitmap

@Marc_Rogers ​ yes they are in the work. You can visit the link above and you’ll find where are we regarding this and other topics. For the time being export 2 set of files

+Peter van der Walt Thanks Peter. I will make sure to check the github issue & progress log in future before asking redundant questions :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community @Marc_Rogers:slight_smile:

@Marc_Rogers ​ I like to use DXF format because they import at the size you designed in