How can I log processing output to the "commandHistory" div?

How can I log processing output to the “commandHistory” div?

Creating a progress bar is difficult as you need to know runtime but a simple “[1/5] Loading Cutme.dxf” etc would be benificial I think.

I plan to eventually add webworker support to the CAM. I didn’t plan on adding it to import because it didn’t seem to be a problem with SVG or image files.

@Jorge_Robles did that section. We may move it to the combined connection/jog tab to save space. Most people ignore it since it’s flooded with stuff most people don’t care about, like with Windows 10’s notification area.

I will check a function to log later this evening. The console is right now disconnected from state.

If you want to do anything to the UI, including the log area, during lengthy processing, then the processing can’t be inside a reducer. Instead you’ll have to set up a web worker and dispatch the final result after the web worker has finished. Reducers can’t start, stop, or communicate with web workers.

Reopened https://github.com/LaserWeb/LaserWeb4/issues/28

For now I am just logging to the console but once we figure out a nice way to inject a message its a nice way to let the user know things are processing.