High Resolution Laser Head for Chinese laser engravers

The next generation High resolution Laser Head from is now available for pre-order at:

https://hub.beambuddy.xyz

The BeamBuddy high resolution laser head is a replacement head for your laser. It allows you to engrave at a much higher quality than the stock laser head that came with your laser.

Its design makes the laser beam more focused into a smaller focal spot than the standard laser head, which makes the engraving result more detailed. It is suitable for engraving high precision photos and also a good performance on 3D engraving. Besides, because of the very small laser dot with high energy density, testing has shown that it can actually engrave and cut some metals directly.

Will it work with my laser?

The head is available in 3 versions right now. The first one works with the ubiquitous K40 laser, the second works with the Shenhui style laser head that accepts a 25mm tube and the third works with the Shenhui style laser head that accepts a 24mm tube. If you are unsure if it will work with your laser, send an email to sales@beambuddy.xyz and we will figure it out for you.

Details

Both versions of the high resolution laser head are capable of producing a dot size that allows for engraving at a true 600dpi. Adjustable air assist capability is built right into the head.

The higher resolution creates a significant increase in detail on the photograph. Your creations will be incredibly life like and produce very accurate reproductions of your photos. The head itself will come with a blue anodized finish that looks very sharp. (We love to bling things out!)

Pricing and Availability

The K40 type head is being offered at an introductory price of $129.95 USD

The Shenhui 25/24mm type is being offered at an introductory price of $189.95 USD

We are now taking pre-orders for the initial production run that will ship January 2020. Please note that this is limited to the first 50 pieces of the K40 head, and 50 pieces of the Shenhui 25/24mm head. We are offering these on a first come first serve basis.

Full disclosure: I am one of the partners in this company. A portion of the profits will be used towards keeping this site up and running :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excuse my ignorance.
How does the head help with better cutting/engraving?
I thought the lens determined the size/focus of the laser.

This head uses two lenses to focus the beam to a very fine dot size.

2 Likes

Also, depth of focus will be nice to know.