Hi! I just got my Anicubic Kossel 3d printer, pulley version.

Hi!

I just got my Anicubic Kossel 3d printer, pulley version. I’m just wondering which firmware that is the best(gives the best print quality). The stock firmware from Anycubic or for example use Marlin instead? I have even heard about people using Repetier instead and got much better quality prints.

I wouldn’t recommend doing anything to the printer until you’ve had it long enough to fully test it. From my 2 minutes of searching I found that the printer comes stock with Marlin which is the most widely used 3D printer firmware. I can’t tell if they’re using the latest build of it (version 1.1) but if you run into issues you could try it. I wouldn’t really recommend Repetier because there hasn’t been much development of the firmware recently Repetier actually just released 1.0 of their firmware this month so I can’t really testify about the new version. Unless you’re having quality issues with your printer that can’t be attributed to hardware or slicer issues I see no reason the change the firmware at all.