Hi Has anyone come across a cheap acrylic laser cutting and engraving process in

Hi
Has anyone come across a cheap acrylic laser cutting and engraving process in Europe? I’m looking to get about 15 small fascias cut in 2.5mm acrylic and whilst I’m happy to pay a small premium to avoid the China post shipping time the services that I’ve found all add up to more than £100. Total acrylic size would be less than an A3 sheet.

I should add that every experiment I’ve done with my (now ex) mill resulted in an acrylic disaster! Too much balling and melting whatever lubricant I used.

Thanks
Justin

Hello! I realise this post is more than a year old, but just wondering how you went with this? If you’re still looking for (or looking again) to get some acrylic laser cut I’d be happy to help you out. Pricing would be somewhere in the ballpark of gratis; if you were happy with any results you’d be welcome to make a contribution to cover materials and postage (I’m in Australia).

Thanks Timothy ! In the end I went with a Chinese service combined with some PCBs.

I’ve also found (bizarrely) and acrylic studio in my village (2200 people in rural France)! And have yet to ask them about prices. But your offer is very much appreciated! And one I will keep in mind.