Hi Guys, I have been having issues for quite a while with my Tiny

Hi Guys,

I have been having issues for quite a while with my Tiny G pausing/stopping at arbitrary times during a program run time. When it stops, the little clock icon in the top left displays the message that you can see. At the same time, light D6 is blinking, the same as it would be if you trip/crash into a limit switch. I could use some help to start troubleshooting this problem. Thanks!

Have you run spjs -v to look at what it thinks it’s getting?

From your problem description it looks like you are facing electric noise issues. Most common source is the spindle motor, but also stepper motors and non-shielded wires.

Try to execute the job in the air (set safe Z height first) with spindle switched off and see if it runs completely.

It so happens that my spindle motor is disconnected and I am running drag knife. I had wondered if it were a noise issue, should i try twisting each set of motor wires from motor to Tiny G? They are not shielded but if there is some emf signal on the phase coil pairs, I should be able to minimize noise/coupling with twisting no?

I have not run spjs -v to see what it says, I will look into doing that. Thanks.